Welcome to Thompson & Morgan’s gardening blog
Location is in important factor to consider when growing Wisterias. They are long lived and willread more
Perennial plants add colour and seasonal interest to the garden from April to November, often attracting beesread more
This spring has proved the most challenging gardening season in all my gardening years. I am growing the TomTato® againread more
It is amazing what a difference you can make to any outdoor space with pots and baskets, regardless of whether …read more
March winds blow and April showers bring forth slugs eating my flowers! I ignore the greenhouse for one night to discover…read more
A Great Pavilion exhibit without a single decorative bloom on show has charmed judges into awarding a Chelsea…read more
4pm on a Thursday and the minutes were going by slowly. I was looking forward to getting home, putting my feet up…read more
When you know there’s a chance that Her Majesty The Queen might visit your Fresh garden at the RHS Chelsea Flower…read more
Search Blog Posts
- Veg in the Park
- Top 10 best-selling plants of 2012
- Must-have Christmas gift plants revealed
- The sweetest tomato you’ll ever taste – or your money back
- Oca – the taste test
- Yacón – makes sugar-free sweetener!
- Ketchup and Chips
- Hanging baskets – Getting it right!
- How to plant an easy fill hanging basket for winter
- Potatoes – does size matter?