Greek Salad Omelette
- 100 g feta cheese
- 12-18 medium eggs 3 per person
- 1 handful parsley leaves finely chopped
- 1 large red onions sliced into wedges
- 1 handful freshly chopped tomatoes
- 1 large handful potted black olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Turn the heat down from high to medium and add in the egg mixture. Cook in the pan, stirring as the eggs begin to set (partially cooked, but runny in places). This should only take about 2 minutes. Roughly crumble the feta in the pan, then place under the pre-heated grill for 5-6 mins until the omelette is golden on top. Remove from the grill and serve from the pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Since the first seed catalogue was published in 1855, Thompson & Morgan has grown to become one of the UK’s largest Mail Order Seed and Plant companies. Through the publication of our catalogues and the operation of our award-winning website, Thompson & Morgan is able to provide home gardeners with the very best quality products money can buy.