To enter, simply follow the instructions below. You can increase your chance of winning by completing all the entry methods.
Thank you for entering and good luck!
One lucky winner will receive a gorgeous pair of Tutti Frutti Pre-Planted Hanging Baskets from T&M. Completely garden ready, all you need to do is remove them from the box and hang! These hassle-free pre-planted baskets contain a carefully curated mix of vibrant blooms for a long season of colour. Browse our full range of pre-planted hanging baskets for inspiration.
8 brilliant benefits of hanging baskets
Hanging baskets are a popular way to flank an entrance, brighten up a blank wall or jazz up a boring fence. But there are so many more benefits to growing your favourite blooms in baskets:
- Saves space: You don’t need a huge garden to enjoy a blaze of colour, texture and scent. Making the most of the vertical space keeps your lawn or patio free for other things.
- Adds kerb appeal: Colourfully cascading flowers create instant impact and help your home stand out from the crowd.
- Easy access: Planting, weeding and watering are so much easier when you don’t have to crawl on your hands and knees! Deadheading the spent blooms is less of a chore too.
- Prevents pests: Slugs and snails are far less likely to attack your favourite blooms if they’re suspended off the ground. It will also keep cats, rabbits and other animals off your precious plants.
- Less weeding: Densely-packed hanging baskets get fewer weeds than beds and borders. Being at eye-level makes them easier to pluck out if they do appear.
- More sun exposure: If your garden is too shady for some flowers, there’s often a wall or fence that gets the sun for a bit longer than everywhere else.
- Shows off special plants: Trailing plants are shown to particular advantage in a hanging basket. But many other plants can also be showcased more effectively at eye-level where you can enjoy their delicate petals, colours and scents.
- Keeps it fresh: Choose a completely new colour theme for your baskets each year to keep things interesting. And you don’t have to stick to flowers. Try unusual foliage plants, juicy fruits or even vegetables.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 or over.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- The promoter is Thompson & Morgan – A division of Branded Garden Products Limited.
- The Competition opens at midday on the 6th April 2023, and closes at midday on the 24th April 2023. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- Employees or agents of Thompson & Morgan and related brands – Branded Garden Products Limited, their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- To Enter: choose from the methods available, including sharing an email address for great offers, visiting the Thompson & Morgan Facebook page or liking Thompson & Morgan on Twitter.
- These are all extra voluntary options, and are not mandatory conditions of entry.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
- There will be one winner randomly selected who will receive:
2 X 10in (25cm) Pre-Planted ‘Tutti Fruitti’ Baskets
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date by email@example.com. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Thompson & Morgan shall be entitled to select another winner.
- If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Thompson & Morgan shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Thompson & Morgan retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Thompson & Morgan may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- If you agreed to sign up to our mailing list, you are agreeing to receive occasional emails and catalogues from Thompson & Morgan, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a voluntary entry method, and not a mandatory condition of entry.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Thompson & Morgan accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- Thompson & Morgan reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Thompson & Morgan in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Thompson & Morgan reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
- Thompson & Morgan shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
Since the first seed catalogue was published in 1855, Thompson & Morgan has grown to become one of the UK’s largest Mail Order Seed and Plant companies. Through the publication of our catalogues and the operation of our award-winning website, Thompson & Morgan is able to provide home gardeners with the very best quality products money can buy.