To enter, simply click on the buttons below and follow the instructions. Increase your chances of winning by completing all the entry methods.
Win Summer Bedding Plants worth over £50 from Thompson & Morgan
Thank you for entering and good luck! The lucky winner will receive a bundle of bedding plants from Thompson & Morgan’s exciting range.
- Impatiens ‘Sol Luna™ Pink’
- Osteospermum ‘Flower Power Lavender Feather’
- Petunia ‘Amore Pink Princess’
- Petunia ‘Tumbelina Nicola’
The winner will be contacted via email from firstname.lastname@example.org just after the closing date. Meanwhile, find out how to give your garden a glow-up this summer…
How to make your garden sizzle with colour from June to October
In the space of a single weekend, a few trays of carefully chosen plug plants can transform your drab winter garden into a bright and welcoming oasis of colour.
Not only that, these extra-special bedding plants will continue to bloom all summer long. Here are four of the new plants our horticultural team recommends for a quick and easy garden makeover.
1.Osteospermum ‘Flower Power Lavender Feather’
One of the longest-flowering of all plants, Osteospermum ‘Flower Power Lavender Feather’ fills your garden with an abundance of daisies until the first frosts. Boasting a unique watercolour effect, the lavender petals gradually bleed into pale rings as they near each dark centre. Compact and drought-tolerant, this hardworking plant puts on a vibrant show.
2. Petunia ‘Tumbelina Nicola’
NEW for 2024, our striking petunia ‘Tumbelina Nicola’ combines rich magenta and white to spectacular effect. The weather-resistant double blooms have fantastic flower power, lasting from early summer until autumn. Allow them to trail from tall pots, window boxes and hanging baskets for a satisfying splash of scarlet.
3. Impatiens ‘Sol Luna™ Pink’
Light up your garden with bright balls of colour using Impatiens ‘Sol Luna™ Pink’. Flowering equally well in sun or shade, this show-stopping variety features large single pink flowers offset by slightly lighter centres. The neat mounds bloom tirelessly until autumn, bringing joy to gloomy corners and hot beds alike.
4. Petunia ‘Amore Pink Princess’
Petunia ‘Amore Pink Princess’ is a new colourway in the popular royal ‘Amore’ family. A central white star is surrounded by five pale pink ‘hearts’ making this an elegant addition to a pastel planting scheme. Remaining upright and bushy in a downpour, this prolific petunia is a timeless addition to pots and hanging baskets everywhere.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3. The promoter is Branded Garden Products Ltd, trading as Thompson & Morgan
4. The Competition opens at 12pm on 9th February 2024, and closes at 11.59am on 23rd February 2024. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
5. Employees or agents of Thompson & Morgan and related brands – Branded Garden Products, their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. The Prize: 1 winner will win a bundle of summer bedding plants.
7. To Enter: use the Gleam widget and choose from the methods available.
8. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
9. There will be one winner randomly selected who will receive the prizes stated above.
10. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
11. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
14. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Branded Garden Products Ltd retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. Branded Garden Products Ltd may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
16. If you agreed to sign up to our mailing list, you are agreeing to receive occasional emails and catalogues from Thompson & Morgan, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a voluntary entry method, and not a mandatory condition of entry.
17. By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. Branded Garden Products Ltd accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
19. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
20. Branded Garden Products Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Branded Garden Products Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Branded Garden Products Ltd reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
22. Branded Garden Products Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Since the first seed catalogue was published in 1855, Thompson & Morgan has grown to become one of the UK’s largest Mail Order Seed and Plant companies. Through the publication of our catalogues and the operation of our award-winning website, Thompson & Morgan is able to provide home gardeners with the very best quality products money can buy.