Grilled lemon and garlic courgette
A superb side dish that can be paired with almost any meal! Grilling courgettes gives them a great depth of flavour. Grill with fresh lemon and garlic for a delicious, flavourful dish.
- 32 g unsalted butter melted
- 2 medium courgettes cut into 1-2cm think slices
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- handful parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the butter covered courgette slices to the griddle pan, making sure they are all in contact with the pan and fry for 2 minutes each side until just beginning to soften and charred on both sides.
- Serve straight from the pan as an excellent side to dish to your summer BBQ or even as an accompaniment to a Moroccan tagine.
And if you'd like some additional information about growing courgettes, visit our courgette advice page. We've even rounded up some more delicious recipes!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Since the first seed catalogue was published in 1855, Thompson & Morgan has grown to become one of the UK’s largest Mail Order Seed and Plant companies. Through the publication of our catalogues and the operation of our award-winning website, Thompson & Morgan is able to provide home gardeners with the very best quality products money can buy.