Vegan Raspberry Mousse
Fruity, light and really perfect as a summer dessert. Bursting with fresh raspberrys and coconut.
- 80 ml aquafaba
- 150 g coconut cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 50 g caster sugar
- 240 g raspberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Wash, then sieve your raspberries over a small bowl to get rid of the seeds and create a raspberry puree.
- Whisk the vanilla extract and coconut cream together in a bowl or use a blender. When done, put to one side.
- Place the aquafaba in a clean glass or metal bowl. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice. and whisk into stiff peaks.
- Slowly add the sugar to the whipped aquafaba, whipping well after each addition
- Fold the stiff aquafaba into the raspberry mixture until the two are well mixed. Be careful not to knock the air out of the mixture. The mixture may deflate a little bit, but that’s normal. Divide the mixture between 4 glasses and place them in the fridge for at least 8 hours (or overnight) to set.
- Once the mousse has set, top with fresh raspberries just before serving. Eat within 2 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Since the first seed catalogue was published in 1855, Thompson & Morgan has grown to become one of the UK’s largest Mail Order Seed and Plant companies. Through the publication of our catalogues and the operation of our award-winning website, Thompson & Morgan is able to provide home gardeners with the very best quality products money can buy.